VISA concierge did the impossible.....
When I found out that Madonna will be performing in Japan, I immediately told Jenny about it and was emailing my coworkers in Japan to see if they have any contacts in the concert industry... My coworkers didn't know anyone on the industry and the only option I thought of was asking my coworker to sleep outside the ticket counter and get tickets for me... LOL!!!! Just kidding, I am not that mean... Anyways, Jenny told me that there is a way and its through Amex.... Her friend has a black card and could ask Amex to source the tickets.... So ma fan, plus I am not close to her friend, and I rather do things myself if I could... So I got in touch with VISA concierge and told them to get tickets for me..... Jenny was like, you won't get it lah, blah blah.... I was like, try what, you never know.... And guess what, VISA got the tickets for me!!!
It was a very long and confusing process, where I need to preregistered on the Japanese organizer's website to get presale tickets, blah blah. It was all in Japanese, which of cos I didn't understand... VISA actually went to the point of translating word for word for me and letting me know the status on a daily basis.... All and all, they did an awesome job!! And I would highly recommend you guys to use their free services....
So its all set. September 20th, a wednesday night, watching madonna in concert in Tokyo, Japan... All I can say is that the second half of 2006 looks very very awesome!!!
It was a very long and confusing process, where I need to preregistered on the Japanese organizer's website to get presale tickets, blah blah. It was all in Japanese, which of cos I didn't understand... VISA actually went to the point of translating word for word for me and letting me know the status on a daily basis.... All and all, they did an awesome job!! And I would highly recommend you guys to use their free services....
So its all set. September 20th, a wednesday night, watching madonna in concert in Tokyo, Japan... All I can say is that the second half of 2006 looks very very awesome!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home