Nearly want to strangle some people yesterday.....
We were clearing our inventory yesterday and I had to make multiple trips to the post office, which is just behind our office, sending tons of heavy boxes to the regional offices..... So Gigi & I were sweating like hell already, and people were staring at me pushing a trolley full of boxes, and my god, the people in this country do not give a fuck!!!! Talking about being inconsiderate. Freaking vehicles wouldn't stop to let me cross the street, freaking old lady at the post office closed the doors that we opened. In no time I swear, being in HK and occasionally Shanghai, I am going to be an asshole and not care about anybody that I don't know... This kind of thing will never ever happen in the US. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pedestrians are kings there and the citizens there are civilized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking hongkies!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home