THAT IS SO GENERIC!!!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Long update.......

Just got into HK this afternoon... Was in Singapore for a week for work.... And mambo nite... hehheheh... It was so darn fun... Was there with Jonny, his girlfriend Felicia, Fat Shawn and Ken.... Didn't stay till the late cos there was a big conference call the next day at 9am..... Should have stayed till the end..... Super fun.... It was a good night....

As you can see from the photos I have been posting, I had quite a bit of fun with my coworkers.... Finally got to meet Jeremy, who is head over heels for Gigi.... Hmm..... The whole situation is making Margaret jealous.... LOL!!! Funny guy.... Has a super cheeky face and my fondest memory of him is whenever Cherrie and I mentioned Gigi's name, he will smile and he will ask us what about her.... UNCLE NG, if you are reading this, Gigi is taken already and you have an eight month old boy... LOL!!!! Thanks for making me laugh though.... Wished I could have joined you in KL today, but the two ladies in my department is dying for me to come back and shipped out alot of marketing materials..... Cheap labor.... Sad.....

I got to meet up with Shengyong and Raphael this trip... Shengyong is back at biopolis working this summer before he heads back to John Hopkins in Fall... Raphael is back from Colombia but will be taking summer school in Shanghai in 2 days.... Exciting lives my friends have.... So jealous.... Just keep reminding me that I should have more fun back when I was in college.... Damn it, the two of them were in Europe for their springbreak this year... You know where was I for springbreak during my time!?!?!?!? The most L.A...... Times sure have changed......

Of cos I got to meet with Jenny too... Its funny how we don't really talk to each other while I am back and we are chatting on MSN everyday when I am in HK..... I guess we are both busy with work... But we had dinner @ Coca and watched Poseidon at the new Cathay House......

Shit, I just realized that I didn't get to hug my dog before I left today.... Crap, he is getting cuter and cuter everytime I come back home.... His name is mikey, but his nickname is keykey.... hahahha... I know, sounds kinda lame.... But he response to it.....

So, Madonna will be performing in Japan this September... And I have asked VISA, which has a concierge service to go and grab a pair of tickets for me when tickets go on sale June 10, which is this Saturday... I AM PRAYING THAT I WILL GET THEM!!!!!! It will be totally awesome.... Kevin, my friend who is in LA, went to watch her live while she was performing there and he said it was totally awesome.... Not surprised.... Madonna is born an entertainer and she is still kicking it at her age.... Anyways, if I do get them, it will be on September 20th, a wednesday.... Have to take leave and pop over to Tokyo.... I know you guys think I am siao... But its a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I am in a position in my life where I can do such crazy things... Besides, I have a free ticket I can redeem using my frequent flyer miles from American Airlines... Perfect opportunity to use them before they expires...

Talking about flying, I upgraded myself using my own miles for my flight today from Sin to HK.... I had the worst flight from HK to Sin last week, where a fat middle eastern guy took 1/4 of my seat for myself.... Kept leaning against me like I am his pillow, bloody hell.... So anyways, the flight today is excellent and the nice thing was I got to meet my old dentist, Dr William Cheong.... Apparently, he expanded his business and is reaching as far as HK, India and China... Well done.... He told me that in his career as a dentist, I am his only patient where he needed to extract all my baby teeth.... Don't know what it means, but i guess he will always remember me cos of that.... Talked for a bit and he left while I went to get my luggages... FYI, the otal weight for my luggages was 44kg!!! Hahahhahah.... They breezes through though with no problem whatsoever..... Good flight lah... Got to watch 'failure to launch', a movie I wanna catch.....

Back in Feb, Margaret and I went to Seoul together for a tradeshow.. She had to come back to HK earlier cos of other commitments and while she was at the airport, she fancied a Fendi bag which she really likes but of cos she didn't buy thinking that HK has it and that if not, there is always William to source it out..... Turns out, it was one of your bags that only appear in a few stores in a few countries.... They don't have it in HK, and I couldn't even find it at Taka the other day.... But of cos, the bitch that she is, kept talking and talking about it till JUNE!!! So, thank god, i saw it with my own eyes, the very same bag that she wanted and been dying to get cos she is stupid in front of me, right after I cleared immigration at Changi airport today.... Took a photo and MMSed it to Gigi... Had to disturb Margaret's LONG DISTANCE CALL and she literally hung up to whoever she was talking to and saw the MMS and almost fainted.... Needless to say, I bought the bag and its in fron of me right now... Will take photos of it once Miss Ma opened it in the office tomorrow... Its going to be a field day tomorrow.... Both ladies are dying to see the things I got for them.... Only then after, we can proceed with work for the rest of the day... Its gonna to be a bitch this week with me catching up with work... Plus I have to go to the gym at 7pm tomorrow for my free private personal trainer session....

YES!!!! Against Jiaying's advice, telling me not to join the gym cos of something, I popped over to California Fitness earlier and signed myself up.... I don't know why I did that actually.... I guess, I only lie on my sofa all weekend long, not doing anything... Not healthy.... Just decided that I need to have a healthy lifestyle and makes myself feel better and look better... But bloody hell, it sucks out a portion of my Paris's trip funds.... KNS!!! It better be worth it... The senior personal trainer was planning my program, and looking at it, it enables me to look hot or shamelessly, hotter, by Christmas..... I have to be more disciplined and dedicated to this gym crap..... One of the reasons was also because people been saying that I have gained weight... LOOK AT THE OLD PHOTOS DAMN IT!!!!!! Talk, talk talk, TALK COCK LAH!!! Anyways, I signed up already and transformation of my body is starting from tomorrow night onwards.... I probably gave up by the time I am about to leave for Paris... Hehehheheheh... WONT lah!!!!! Paid already, better go and utilize it if not my mum will slap me..... She will.... She has in the past.... Hehehehhe... Love you mummy....

As I get older, its getting more and more expensive to maintain this pastey fat body of mine.... Went for a facial before I left for Singapore and the facialist was telling me that I have brown spots, blah blah, and she had to mention the importance of using sunblock before my face looks like Lindsay Lohan's.... My personal expenses keep increasing every month... In addition to hair wax, face wash, shampoo, moisturizer, sun block, oil blot paper, tend skin lotion, armpit gel, blah blah, now i have gym, which means I need to get a pair of gym shoes, etc, etc, etc..... IT IS NOT CHEAP BEING ME!!!!!!!!!! Vainpot I am.... Its sick if I think about it..... But like what I always say, I don't wake up looking the way I am in public everyday.... It takes whatever I mentioned and a whole lot of other stuff.... Vitamins, lip balm, hand lotion (cos my hands are super disgustingly dry), blah blah..... Whatever lah......

Ok lah, going to shower now, pack the things for tomorrow and meet my two favorite girls in the morning... Heard from Gigi, she has a lot of gossips to fill me in... Same with Margaret... Can't wait.... Sorry for the long update guys... have a good night and a good wednesday.... Its mid week, hang in there.... Take care....

1 Comments:

  • My dear 'son'... :P
    why never mention about me... me... me....!!

    :P

    ha ha aha ha aa.....

    By Blogger kyen, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home