Things are getting better.........
Its been forever since I update myself...... Its past midnight now and I am packing all my belongings...... I have found a new apartment which is even closer to Sogo in Causeway Bay..... I love my new apartment..... My mum would tooo..... Maybe except for the kitchen.... Its really small... Besides that, everything else is awesome..... The apartment is bare though and I like it that way, so that its easier for me to do up the place..... The new apartment is a million times better than my old one..... Its brighter, twice the size and most important of all, I feel good everytime I enter the apartment....
I have ordered a couple of the furniture already, but it wont arrived until I returned back to HK from Seoul..... Going to Seoul Tuesday monrning with my boss.... She's really happy that we are going to sit together on the same flight, as she has never flown with anyone else except herself.... We are going to be so noisy, its not even funny...... Heard Seoul is freezing, which is perfect for my winter clothes and jackets to be utilized..... Going to meet up with YJ too, my korean friend who went to University with me back in San Francisco..... Hope its an eye-opening trip..... Never been there before.... First time.... Heard its hard to get around if you don't speak Korean.... Oh well, at least YJ and Hyun Woo will be there......
I had a lot of fun with Maria last night after work..... She brought me to her territory, which is Kowloon... Had steak for dinner at a very old but extremely popular restaurant in Jordan... The table cloth is super nasty and old... And the seats were damn cramp.... Thank God the food is good.... Met up with Cecil after dinner and he passed me an ipod Nano... WOO HOO!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And perfect timing too.... I am going to use it on all my future flights and play my PSP at the same time.... Awesome...... We then continued to Mongkok to look for my furniture..... Didn't get any furniture at all cos I couldn't make up my mind and the things are much nicer back at Causeway Bay.... I think I am becoming my mum..... Extremely fussy.... I am pretty sure Maria wanted to kill me last night.... Hahhahahah..... She brought me to alot of shopping malls there and I do have to say some of the stores are pretty cool..... We had Japanese octupus balls between Women Street and it is damn yummy...... I can't believe Maria never ate it before..... Its my second time eating the octupus ball..... Long line, but worth every min of the wait.... Maria was pretty greedy last night, cos we went to eat local dessert after.... Man, I was going to blow up already..... It was a fun night... Its been awhile I had that much fun in HK.....
My highlight of the week was that I got to know a local who was raised in the UK. His name is Eric and he is a very cool guy.... Its amazing how we have so much in common..... Its been extremely fun hanging out with him.... The funniest thing with him gotta be his inability to spell properly.... LOL.... His spelling is atrocious...... Hilarious dude..... And its funny how he has been in the UK since he was 10 and yet, he doesn't have a thick british accent..... He has honkie british accent.... LOL.... Super funny..... His girlfriend is hilarious too.. Her name is Wing.... She couldn't communicate in English and she does know how to speak Mandarin due to her obsession to Taiwan comics and tv serials..... Eric is so mean to her..... Even on Valentine's Day!!!! We had dinner together.... I didn't want to intrude and he kept persuading to, cos he knew that I was alone... Wing was so sweet, she bought me a box of Godiva chocolates.... Its hard to find sweet people nowsaday adn Eric is freaking lucky to have a GF like her..... I always look forward to hanging out with them at every opportunity I get.... I am mostly with Eric, cos he works across from my new apartment... Wing works in Kowloon.... Cool couple....
The weirdest thing happened last night on the MTR back from Mongkok.... I was sitting at the end of the row and there were two girls standing beside me, leaning against the glass panel.... There was an empty seat next to me and it was weird that no one wanted to grab the seat as there were a number of people standing.... From the corner of my eyes, I saw them looking at me.... And guess what, the next thing I knew, one of the girls came to me, her camera phone in her hand and said something in Cantonese.... Still suck in my Cantonese, I asked if she wanted me to take a photo of her and her friend with her phone.... It turns out, she asked if she could take a photo of me and her with her camera phone. WTF?!?!?! I was speechless. And not wanting to be rude, like I was a hot guy and you are not good enough for me or something, I said yes.... So her friend took a couple shots of us together... She sat next to me and was smiling for her camera phone.... Of cos those of you who knows me, I have the William Sie Signature smirk..... The people around us were staring at me.... and I was super embarrassed!!!! They must have thought who the f*&k is this guy..... I kept looking down after the shots and trying not to think of what had happened.... As the train was arriving Causeway Bay, the other girl suddenly sat next to me, and the girl who previously posed with me before was now the photographer.... My stop was here, and it turns out its the stop for the two girls too.... I delayed getting off the train and rushed out just before the doors closed.... I know some of you guys are going to ask me if I got their numbers.... NO I DIDN'T..... YES I STUPID..... I KNOW...... I shock lah.... This is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me before. I wonder what they will do with the photos......
Ok ok.... This entry is long enough already..... Oh, forget to wish Andrew all the best in Brisbane.... He left last Sunday together with my Ben.... Talked to both of them already and seems that they are getting along nicely.... Thats good to know.... They can help each other out over there.... I mean, its a freakinf boring place.... Drew will wanna hang out with a crazy guy like Ben.... Hehehehhehehe.... Helps each other to ease the boredom..... They went to Dream World yesterday and I heard they had fun.... Very good.... Don't worry Leslie, Drew is in good hands.... He gotta be.... Ben is a future pilot.... Taking care of people is Ben's specialty..... Hehheheheheh... Ok ok ok, I have talked enough cock..... Let me know if you guys need anyting from Seoul, Korea... Will try to get it for you.... Make sure its easy to get ok.... I don't speak Korean and I am not there for leisure, so no time to travel to weird places.... Have an awesome week ahead.... I have a feeling my life is about to change for the better come Monday.... After moving into my new apartment.... Take care!!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!!
I have ordered a couple of the furniture already, but it wont arrived until I returned back to HK from Seoul..... Going to Seoul Tuesday monrning with my boss.... She's really happy that we are going to sit together on the same flight, as she has never flown with anyone else except herself.... We are going to be so noisy, its not even funny...... Heard Seoul is freezing, which is perfect for my winter clothes and jackets to be utilized..... Going to meet up with YJ too, my korean friend who went to University with me back in San Francisco..... Hope its an eye-opening trip..... Never been there before.... First time.... Heard its hard to get around if you don't speak Korean.... Oh well, at least YJ and Hyun Woo will be there......
I had a lot of fun with Maria last night after work..... She brought me to her territory, which is Kowloon... Had steak for dinner at a very old but extremely popular restaurant in Jordan... The table cloth is super nasty and old... And the seats were damn cramp.... Thank God the food is good.... Met up with Cecil after dinner and he passed me an ipod Nano... WOO HOO!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And perfect timing too.... I am going to use it on all my future flights and play my PSP at the same time.... Awesome...... We then continued to Mongkok to look for my furniture..... Didn't get any furniture at all cos I couldn't make up my mind and the things are much nicer back at Causeway Bay.... I think I am becoming my mum..... Extremely fussy.... I am pretty sure Maria wanted to kill me last night.... Hahhahahah..... She brought me to alot of shopping malls there and I do have to say some of the stores are pretty cool..... We had Japanese octupus balls between Women Street and it is damn yummy...... I can't believe Maria never ate it before..... Its my second time eating the octupus ball..... Long line, but worth every min of the wait.... Maria was pretty greedy last night, cos we went to eat local dessert after.... Man, I was going to blow up already..... It was a fun night... Its been awhile I had that much fun in HK.....
My highlight of the week was that I got to know a local who was raised in the UK. His name is Eric and he is a very cool guy.... Its amazing how we have so much in common..... Its been extremely fun hanging out with him.... The funniest thing with him gotta be his inability to spell properly.... LOL.... His spelling is atrocious...... Hilarious dude..... And its funny how he has been in the UK since he was 10 and yet, he doesn't have a thick british accent..... He has honkie british accent.... LOL.... Super funny..... His girlfriend is hilarious too.. Her name is Wing.... She couldn't communicate in English and she does know how to speak Mandarin due to her obsession to Taiwan comics and tv serials..... Eric is so mean to her..... Even on Valentine's Day!!!! We had dinner together.... I didn't want to intrude and he kept persuading to, cos he knew that I was alone... Wing was so sweet, she bought me a box of Godiva chocolates.... Its hard to find sweet people nowsaday adn Eric is freaking lucky to have a GF like her..... I always look forward to hanging out with them at every opportunity I get.... I am mostly with Eric, cos he works across from my new apartment... Wing works in Kowloon.... Cool couple....
The weirdest thing happened last night on the MTR back from Mongkok.... I was sitting at the end of the row and there were two girls standing beside me, leaning against the glass panel.... There was an empty seat next to me and it was weird that no one wanted to grab the seat as there were a number of people standing.... From the corner of my eyes, I saw them looking at me.... And guess what, the next thing I knew, one of the girls came to me, her camera phone in her hand and said something in Cantonese.... Still suck in my Cantonese, I asked if she wanted me to take a photo of her and her friend with her phone.... It turns out, she asked if she could take a photo of me and her with her camera phone. WTF?!?!?! I was speechless. And not wanting to be rude, like I was a hot guy and you are not good enough for me or something, I said yes.... So her friend took a couple shots of us together... She sat next to me and was smiling for her camera phone.... Of cos those of you who knows me, I have the William Sie Signature smirk..... The people around us were staring at me.... and I was super embarrassed!!!! They must have thought who the f*&k is this guy..... I kept looking down after the shots and trying not to think of what had happened.... As the train was arriving Causeway Bay, the other girl suddenly sat next to me, and the girl who previously posed with me before was now the photographer.... My stop was here, and it turns out its the stop for the two girls too.... I delayed getting off the train and rushed out just before the doors closed.... I know some of you guys are going to ask me if I got their numbers.... NO I DIDN'T..... YES I STUPID..... I KNOW...... I shock lah.... This is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me before. I wonder what they will do with the photos......
Ok ok.... This entry is long enough already..... Oh, forget to wish Andrew all the best in Brisbane.... He left last Sunday together with my Ben.... Talked to both of them already and seems that they are getting along nicely.... Thats good to know.... They can help each other out over there.... I mean, its a freakinf boring place.... Drew will wanna hang out with a crazy guy like Ben.... Hehehehhehehe.... Helps each other to ease the boredom..... They went to Dream World yesterday and I heard they had fun.... Very good.... Don't worry Leslie, Drew is in good hands.... He gotta be.... Ben is a future pilot.... Taking care of people is Ben's specialty..... Hehheheheheh... Ok ok ok, I have talked enough cock..... Let me know if you guys need anyting from Seoul, Korea... Will try to get it for you.... Make sure its easy to get ok.... I don't speak Korean and I am not there for leisure, so no time to travel to weird places.... Have an awesome week ahead.... I have a feeling my life is about to change for the better come Monday.... After moving into my new apartment.... Take care!!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!!


1 Comments:
hey i heard from drew that the gals quite cute rite?? y never take from them the pics or their no. hmm...
By
Your Brand Concierge, at 5:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home