THAT IS SO GENERIC!!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Depressed............. Beware, this is a complain entry....

Its been awhile since I last update.... Lets see, I went back home for Chinese New Year. Finally get to see my parents.... You should have seen them when I left, both were crying... Sighhhh.... Made me cry too.... Hopefully I will see them soon..... As I expected, returning to work was a bitch. SO many things are going on at the same time, it makes me wanna hurl... Boss is away till next week and as usual I am alone in HK.... Going to Taipei though tomorrow for work.... One night only.. Hope that I will accomplished the work. Working in this company reminds me of being a NSF in the army.... Whenever I ask my boss when he wants the thing to be done by, his answer will always be YESTERDAY..... Yeah, Sure.....

A couple of trips are coming up... Taipei tomorrow, Seoul the week after and Tokyo after Seoul.... Sounds like fun, hope it is, but travelling is a bitch.... Hahahhaha, I know I know, I shouldn't complain, but the schedule can be pretty brutal.... Got to wake up at 4.30am after being able to catch 2 hours of sleep, and having to work upon arriving... And the fact that I am a quarter of a century now doesn't make me any younger or stronger.....

A shout out to Kinnie, whose Birthday is today.... Happy Birthday Kinnie!!! Can't believe we have known each other for 11 years now since Grammar days..... Hope you had a good day today.... We gotta meet up soon... Can't believe we are in the same country and I only have met you once!!!!! Damn it!!!! Same with you Gigi!!!! Call me and meet up please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The company went public today.... Woo Woo, Hoo Hoo... Blah Blah Blah.... Its depressing..... Not going into details, cos my BOSS maybe reading this.... At least her friends are!!!! I should quit my job, cos its overtaking my life.... Its work work work work work work work.... Geez, never thought I would say that.... Cos I really love my job before.... Now, I am not too sure...

Wish I could bitch more, but I better go and finish up on my work....

Take care you guys.... Have fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home