THAT IS SO GENERIC!!!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Porter Whores.......





So..... Mr Kwa is in town..... He arrived yesterday with his indo GF.... Hehhehehhehe..... Went to meet him after work and I took them shopping before stopping at Delicious Kitchen for dinner.... To think the Honkie Tongs can think of more original names for their restaurants.... Anyhos.... One of the stores that Mr Kwa has to go is the Porter Store. For those of you who don't know what Porter is, its a Japanese brand famous for their bags.... He kept saying that its better than Prada... Blah blah blah.... Ya, Sure, Whatever..... I don't know whats the big deal with Porter... Hehehhe... I am sure people also say behind my back, whats the big deal with Prada.... I think its because 50% of Honkie Tongs use Porter and the other 50% use Agnes b..... Its simply G-E-N-E-R-I-C!!! me no like generic stuff.... Another guy who likes Porter is Mr Wong.... Sharon couldn't comprehend why he pays big bucks for those.... And oh, Mr Kwa insists he only want the black label range, which is from Japan.... Blah blah blah.... PORTER WHORES......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home