Have been dying to write......





I have been wanting to write an entry since New Year's but I havent had the time....... New Year's was normal.... At least for me.... Very quiet.... Ade and Shawn came back to my place cos they wanna check it out and we watched a R rated Korean DVD which was hilarious...... Was at my place till 11.45pm and we left to have dessert at Xu Liu San..... We couldn't get there though.... Cos the road leading to the dessert place was closed and there was a huge crowd waiting for 2006.... So it was 3 mins before the New Year and we were in front of Giordano where there was a count down going on.... The next thing we heard, was 6,5,4,3,2,1 in Cantonese..... Hahahhahahaaha.... I didnt know that at first until I realized everybody there was chanting the same thing.... So it was New Year 2006.... The three of us hugged and Ade and Shawn left for their hotel back in TST cos Ade was overwhelmed with the crowd..... I went back home, watched some DVDs and fell asleep watching it.....
Talking about Ade and Shawn's hotel in TST, its not really a hotel. Hehehehehehehe..... The place is plain sleezy!!!!!! Shawn wanted to strangle his coworker for recommending to him.... The room was small, the mattress was super hard, you need to sit on the toilet bowl for a shower..... Heheheheheheh...... It was bad..... His coworker is so gonna get burned when Shawn sees her.....
I brought Ade and Shawn to IFC the next day.... Walked around.... Since it was a hot day, I wanted to eat ice cream.... So we tried Haagen Daz fondue ice cream... Which was yummy..... Hehehheheh.... It was a fun day..... Shawn was a comedian that day... We went passed Lalique and I asked him to pronounce it and he pronounced it as La-Lic-Ky..... hehheheheh.... Dirty bugger..... The highlight of the day was of cos me taking photos of HK chicks in nasty boots. What is up with them?!?!?!? What is up?!?!?!?!? WHy?!?!?!?!?? Out of all the nice clothes HK stores offer to their citizens, they need to dress like that???? Its freaking sad..... Cowboy boots - Burn! Furry balls hanging out their boots - Burn! Plump, short girls wearing boots, which made them looked more like a Dwarf - Burn, Burn, Burn!!!!! BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Ade and Shawn..... We had alot of fun and we definitely enjoyed snapping photos of people who should be burned!!! See you guys in a few weeks time..... Will be back in SG on 24th Jan......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home