THAT IS SO GENERIC!!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The ultimate Valentine's gift

London - A Los Angeles-based film photographer has bought his girlfriend the ultimate Valentine's Day gift - a gift-wrapped house.

Jasin Boland used 1 524m2 of wrapping and a 23m-long ribbon to cover the £500 000 (about R7-million) house for fiancée, Maria Moral Pena.

Then he flew 29-year-old Pena in by helicopter to see the four-bedroom waterfront home, reports the Daily Telegraph.

It took five workers using two cherry-pickers three hours to wrap the house in monoperm, a synthetic fibre usually used for covering scaffolding.

The couple met three years ago on a film set in Berlin, where Pena lives. Boland proposed to her on the same spot last December.

The house is situated on the eco-friendly Lower Mill Estate development at Cotswolds Water Park near Cirencester.

Boland set up the surprise by telling his fiancée they were going house hunting.

Pena said: "At first, in the helicopter, I didn't realise what was going on. When I saw the wrapped house, I thought it was a construction area.

"Then when I saw the hearts, I was completely overwhelmed. He's just so cute."

The couple plan to marry and live permanently in the UK. - Ananova.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home