THAT IS SO GENERIC!!!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I miss Paris!!!!!






My vacation went by so quickly, its kinda sad..... I had so much fun in Paris, even though I was there alone.... It was 5 days of pure bliss... Didn't have anything to worry about, office was in good care cos I had my blackberry with me, I get to eat whatever I want, get to go to whatever shops I want, etc.... I was also in a city where the arts are fantastic, the shopping is phenomenal, and the food is yummy.... Couldn't ask for more.... Will make an effort to go there every year.... The weather is a tad too hot though... 36 degrees!!!! hmmmm..... But the sale season is in summer..... Haha... Me lame I know..... Hopefully there is someone tagging along with me the next time I am there......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home