THAT IS SO GENERIC!!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

crappy weather....

Had a bad week last week..... Everybody was annoying me..... Think its because I just returned from my vacation and back to reality.... I even had a little tiff with my coworker back in Singapore, which I felt so bad about.... Luckily, she forgave me.... You just don't want to have bad blood with coworkers that are your friends too.....

The most irritating thing came from the personal trainers of California Fitness.... Kept pressuring me to get the package.... Freaking pushy bastards..... Told them so low on cash already after my trip, still pester me.... Fuckers... That didn't stop me from going to the gym though... Muscles are sore from yesterday's session... My favorite machine is the abs hammer strength.... I swear I could have died on the machine after the 3rd set....

The weather has been extremely unbearable...... SO HOT!!!!!!!! My electric bill has been really expensive cos of the running of my aircon almost 24/7...... The weather in melbourne was simply lovely..... Cold.... Steady at 10 degrees.... Yum.....

Work has been unexpectedly, good.... Thats from my perspective of course, I am sure my boss thinks otherwise..... We have a new coworker who will be taking over my IT responsibilities, which is very cool.... This is allow me to concentrate on the PR portion, which I love, cos it forces me to be creative and think outside the box.....

Going to Manila next week for work.... Together with Margaret... She is leaving a day earlier back to hk... She wants me to stay an extra day to familiarise myself with the market..... Its always good to know the market that we are in, so that I can contribute my ideas or views when needed.... Never been to the philippines before..... Though my best friend is half filipino/half spanish, she doesn't even talk much about her own country... and she hasn't been back for donkey years.... Hope it will be a good trip... Heard our distributor there is a champ... Looking forward to the whole trip....

Have to work now..... Have a good day..... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home