THAT IS SO GENERIC!!!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hoping April gets better....




I am praying that April is gonna get better..... Its been so bad its disgusting.... Anyways, spending Easter in Hong Kong... Was gonna jump on a plane to Bangkok yesterday but I decided not to... I am going for sure though... Hopefully in May.... I wanna see my friends there whom I have not seen since High School.... Thats LIKE 10 years ago!!! I am able to redeem for a free ticket anyways using my mileage.... Might as well.....

I have to admit I am pretty scary when I am stressed... Good for the stores and the bank.... Not good for me.... The sucky thing is that I am still stressed and all I have been thinking of is what to buy next.... Margaret, her boyfriend and I went to SPACE yesterday.... SPACE fyi is the Prada outlet, which there is one in HK.... While normal people go to Disneyland for fun and to be happy, our Nirvana is shopping outlets like SPACE..... Didn't buy anything though thank god.... Margaret got something for her brother in law and thats it......

So the weather in HK has been really bad.... Extremely humid, cold, humid, hot, chilly... Freaking weather couldn't makes up its own mind.... No matter what the weather is, I am just gonna wear berms, t shirt and flip flops..... Only thing I have to do soon is have a haircut.... My head looks like a helmet.... Hair is so thick.... Gonna have the cut here and gonna take Margaret's advice and have the highlights done in Taipei since its cheaper there.... I am going to Taipei end of next week for work... There is an issue concerning work that is extremely messy and I need to put on my thinking cap and clear the mess.... Can't wait to eat my chicken and sausages when I arrive..... Its gonna be a good trip for me and Margaret too.... We haven't been able to hang out together ever since she has that boyfriend of hers and also cos of our crazy travelling schedule..... She is gone again the whole of next week.... She is going to jackie land aka Phillippines....

I don't want to brag, but my company's flip flops are simply awesome.... Cool and most importantly freaking comfortable.... Those of you guys who live on Havaianas, you should try our flip flops out... Or better yet, ask Ben Kwa... He has been wearing his ever since he got his pair..... I wonder if Drew has a pair.... I know Jonny does, which I hope he loves.... I wanna own every color..... Only have 3 so far.... I WANT MORE!!!!!

Well, I better wash up and get ready to go out.... Have to go and take my coworker from the US out for lunch and then send him to the ferry terminal to get him on his way to Shenzhen.... You guys have a good Easter and enjoy the long weekend... Leslie, I heard you are going to be in Brisbane on Monday to see Drew.....Have fun there..... Take care guys..... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home