THAT IS SO GENERIC!!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

To think my trip will be quite exciting besides work....




















Many of you would have thought I am so lucky to be in Japan for a few days, be it if its only for work.... Unlike Seoul, where I have my boss with me, and YJ accompanying me after work, Tokyo is exactly the opposite..... I came back at 1am last night.... We only left work at 11pm, have Yakiniku for dinner before travelling 30 mins to get back to my hotel.... The Japan office are workaholics!!!!! Starts work at 8.30am and ends work at anywhere between 10pm to 12am.... I have to give credit to them.... I never knew they worked till so late.... But after discussing with the manager, I understand their current situation and they are working their ass off in the office... And not to mention, the CEO of the company is stopping by next week, a few days after stopping by HK..... Yup, the Grand Daddy of the company, is coming to HK this Sunday, and I have to have dinner with him together with my bosses. Hope it goes well..... I just think that its important for him to meet the manwhore in HK after hearing so much about him... It will be an interesting dinner...... Anyways, as you can see from the photos, my coworkers don't really have anything to look forward to go, to have fun, to look see, after work.... The office is in the middle of nowhere!!! My boss was right... She warned me before I came.... In case you guys don't know, our Japan office is not in a glitzy area like Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuka, Aoyama, Roppongi Hills or Ginza, its in Seiju.... Sei what?!??!?!?! SEIJU or whatever....... No malls, nothing..... Its 45mins away from Shinjuku by car.... 15mins by train though.... As much as I would like to go into CIVILIZATION after work, obviously I can't, since I finished work so late the past two nights and I am pretty sure, I would be able to get back to my hotel myself.... My hotel is in I don't know where.... I would have probably slept at the front entrance of Isetan till dawn and ask my coworker for directions..... Well, even though I am not having as much fun as I anticipated, at least I achieved what I came here to do and also I got a much understanding of how the office here works and their plans for the future. Thats the most crucial part of the trip I guess..... Hopefully, my next trip to Japan is a holiday trip... Fully explore what the country offers.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home