THAT IS SO GENERIC!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Kam-sa-ham-ni-da YJ..........


YJ, I wanna thank you for taking me out to dinner and stuff after work. I had an awesome time in Seoul!!!! So much fun....... If its not for you, I would have been stuck in COEX mall throughout my stay in Seoul.... Its hard to get around.... Especially when Koreans don't really speak English..... Thanks for bringing me to all the cool cafes, restaurants and all the cool department stores..... Man, so much things to buy..... Damn it!!!! You have to HK ok...... I promise I will make your trip fun.... Though, it won't be as much fun as Seoul, but I suppose the food here is pretty darn good too plus I know you are into buying luxury crap, HK is THE place dude........ Thanks for driving me to the airport, meeting your GF and meeting your HOT girlfriends from elementary school.... Damn it, we should have stayed longer with them...... Anyways thanks for everything again YJ... Really really appreciate it..... Take care ya.... See you soon...... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home